Our Proactive Measures With COVID-19
March 13, 2020
We are watching closely as the situation here with COVID-19 continues to evolve. The health and safety of our people continue to be our highest priority.
As part of our efforts, we want to assure you we have our own Emergency Readiness Plan created to ensure valued clients like you do not see any significant impact in the continuity of our service. Our teams have the ability to work remotely from home with full phone and digital connectivity to our clients. We hope it doesn’t reach that stage but if it does, we are ready.
We know we can’t stop the Corona Virus but we have a responsibility to do our part to ‘slow the spread’ and try and help reduce the burden on an already stretched health-care system. We don’t intend to think just because we are a small island it won’t be a big deal here – we want to get ahead of it.
With this mindset, we have taken steps to help reduce the spread and protect our people, our clients, and their extended families. These proactive measures include:
– We are strongly encouraging clients, contractors, and our suppliers to not visit our offices as we need to be proactive in limiting social interactions. If you wish to pay a bill, we encourage you to send an email transfer to payments(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)callegrow.com or if you require an alternate payment option, your account manager can discuss that by phone and save you a trip in.
– We will whenever possible, connect with our clients in a method that is safer for everyone; we are always there for you by phone, email or even text.
– We have suspended all work travel for the next 3 months. Any employee traveling from a high-risk region will automatically work from home for 14 days.
– If you have a claim, you can continue to reach out as always to your account manager and we encourage you to report the claim to your insurer (click here).
– The vast majority of our documents can be signed electronically and your account manager can guide you through this simple, quick process as needed.
Our goal is to help our community slow the spread of the COVID-19, keep our people and clients safe, stay productive, and keep the business moving forward all at the same time.
This is an opportunity as Newfoundlanders and Labradorians to work together as we always do when things get tough.
We will continue to communicate with you as we learn more and thank you for trusting our team to protect your business and your families.
Stay healthy and safe.