“Cal LeGrow” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Cal LeGrow” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- financial and other information required to produce quotes and/or proposals of our services
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use or disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law. For example, subject to those limitations, we may share personal information with reinsurers, with our agents or representatives or with our service providers.
- We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We will never sell your information.
We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release or use.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect visitor data and analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website by tailoring it to our customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. The cookie does not contain personal details.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Some of our websites may contain links to other websites that are not affiliated with us. We do not monitor nor maintain the privacy practices of these websites, and do not have authority over them. We do not assume any responsibility for their privacy policies and procedures.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)callegrow.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended, if appropriate. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.