Mortgage refinancing is a big decision–one that our team can guide you through with trust and care.
There are many reasons to consider mortgage refinancing:
- Reduce your mortgage repayment
- Shorten the term of your loan
- Consolidate debt
- Secure a lower interest rate
- Tap into your equity for other expenses
In the right circumstances, mortgage refinancing can be a smart financial move. It can increase the comfort and enjoyment of your home, and help you pursue your dreams.
Mortgage refinancing allows you to take out up to 80% of the equity you’ve built in your home.
You should also know:
- Terms are available from six months to ten years, and are available with open or closed options.
- Amortization periods are available up to 35 years.
- There are no minimum or maximum mortgage amounts.
Call Cal LeGrow today to speak with a mortgage expert or apply online.