Disability Income Protection
Your ability to earn an income is important. It means paying your bills, providing for your family, and putting food on the table. At the end of the day, it’s one of your most important assets.
If you are self-employed, or under insured at your place of work, you’re at risk if an accident or illness renders you unable to work for a period of time. The future you envision for your family is jeopardized in such a situation. We want to help you provide for yourself and your loved ones, no matter the case. After all, we’re the family you can trust to protect yours.
Our plans may provide options over and above what employer sponsored plans offer, including:
- A broader definition of disability that will allow payments to the age of 65
- Future income options that allow you to increase your monthly disability benefit as your income increases over time
- RRSP Protection that allows you to have your contributions continued in the event of a disability
- Cost of living adjustments that keep pace with inflation
- Partial disability riders that provide benefits should a disability prevent you from returning to work full-time
- Residual disability riders that provide benefits should the individual be able to return to work after disability, but are suffering a loss of time or duties
Call us to learn more about how disability income insurance could protect you and your family.