Report a Claim
We’re here to help. If you have a claim to report, contact us using one of the methods below:
During business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday): 709-576-1602 / 1-866-576-1602
After business hours, you can call the insurer on your policy directly:
Northbridge General 1-855-621-6262
Sovereign General Insurance 1-877-268-5888
RSA Canada 1-800-319-9993
Travelers Canada 1-800-661-5522
Intact Insurance 1-866-464-2424
Ecclesiastical Insurance 1-888-693-2253
Don’t let a claim derail your day. Follow these steps and get back to business as usual:
Step 1: Collect information
Step 2: Report your claim
Step 3: Your Cal LeGrow Account Manager will be there to assist you and represent your best interests along the way.
There are several essential pieces of information required for all types of claims. When an incident occurs, be sure to record:
- Date, time, and location of the incident
- Brief description of what happened
- Contact details of all parties involved in the incident
Reporting Your Claim:
When making your claim, contact Cal LeGrow or your insurer using the contact details above. Make sure to have handy the name of the Insured Party, the Policy Number, and the name of the individual who will be handling the claim.
If your company car is involved in an accident, there are a few things you can do to help your claim be processed in a timely and efficient manner.
If you are able, do the following:
- Note the make, model, year, and colour of all cars involved (including your own).
- Record contact information, licence number, and insurance policy details from all individuals involved in the crash. If the car is not owned by the driver involved in the crash, get the car owner’s information as well.
- Note whether or not the accident was reported to police.
- Write a brief description of the crash while details are fresh.
- Take photos of the scene.
- Approach witnesses and record their contact information.
Details are incredibly important in property loss claims. The more we know, the better we can help you get what you deserve, and the faster your claim can be processed.
If you can, provide us with the following when filing your claim:
- Time, date, and location of what happened
- Detailed description of the situation
- Contact details of those injured (if applicable)
If you still have questions or concerns, please refer back to the contact information at the top of this page.