Commercial Auto Insurance
From single vehicles to thousand-unit fleets, auto insurance safeguards your investment in the event of an auto accident, as well as assisting with costs associated with vehicle damage or theft.
When you drive, you should only have to worry about what’s happening on the road.
You may need a commercial auto policy if:
- Your vehicle is being used to transport goods or people for a fee
- Your vehicle is being used to conduct a service offered as a component of your business
- You are towing a trailer used in your business, or are hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment
- Employees operate the vehicle, or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership
Your company vehicles are essential to your business, and we can help you protect them.
Commercial Auto Insurance provides protection for vehicles that are used for business operations. Such as:
- for carrying equipment to and from a job site
- for transporting clients or customers
- for employees who make deliveries
- and many others
To see if you qualify for Commercial Auto Insurance contact us today!
709.576.1602 / toll free 1.866.576.1602
While personal auto insurance doesn’t cover a vehicle if it’s being used for business purposes, commercial auto insurance does cover vehicles for both commercial and personal use.